With our professional dryer vent cleaning services, the return on your investment is incredible.
Protect your most valuable assets with our thorough dryer vent cleaning.
Our universal exterior bird guards will safeguard your nest.
Protect Your Most Valuable Assets With Our Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning is serious business. Here’s why: Each year, firefighters across the country respond to roughly 14,600 home fires caused by clothes dryers. Businesses are at high risk, as well. It’s easy to forget about your dryer ducts because they’re often out of sight. Even those who understand the importance of dryer vent cleaning often tend to put it off. But when lint builds up or clogs your dryer duct, your home or business is at significant risk for fire.
Don’t put your family, tenants, employees, customers, patients or anyone else at risk. Duct Dudes is the highly trained, highly experienced and most well-equipped team for dryer vent cleaning in Middlesex County and Union County, NJ, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County and Dutchess County, NY, and Fairfield and New Haven, CT. We’ll arrive when it’s most convenient and then quickly and thoroughly blow away—literally—all of your dryer vent troubles.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Saves Money, Improves Efficiency
Clean dryer vents don’t just prevent fires. They also keep your dryer system functioning reliably, efficiently and as affordably as possible. Unobstructed dryer vents can significantly reduce dryer downtime, saving you inconvenience and money. Duct Dudes’ dryer vent cleaning service is the most cost-effective way to protect the health and safety of your family members or the occupants of your commercial space. As part of our service, we remove lint, animal nests, small articles of clothing and more from dryer vents in houses, beauty salons, hotels, multi-family living structures and more. We’re the team you need on your side for dryer vent cleaning in Middlesex County and Union County, NJ, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County and Dutchess County, NY, and Fairfield and New Haven, CT.
Our process is carried out by highly skilled technicians using the most high-powered vacuum trucks on the market. Our equipment can handle even the trickiest dryer vent cleaning challenge as well as furnaces, heaters, air ducts and HVAC systems. And while a lot of companies claim to provide similar services, it’s been our experience that they don’t clean the full length of the dryer vent run. This is a huge oversight.
Rest assured we clean the entire dryer vent! If necessary, we’ll create added access points from the attic, basement or elsewhere to ensure a thorough cleaning!
If you need dryer vent cleaning in Middlesex County and Union County, NJ, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County or Dutchess County, NY, Fairfield or New Haven, CT, call Duct Dudes today!
- What You Can Expect—Step by Step—When We Arrive
- We’ll place a courtesy call once we’re on our way.
- When we arrive, we’ll introduce our team, which includes technicians certified by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association.
- All we’ll need to properly assess the situation is a brief tour of the dryer area (and attic, if necessary) and some answers to a few questions. Then, we’ll determine the best plan for your unique case, closely following the NADCA Dryer Exhaust Duct Performance Standard.
- If we see any damaged or crushed dryer duct during our initial assessment, we’ll bring this to your attention and recommend a solution.
- We’ll locate the “termination point” outside and set up our 200 per-square-inch air line. The compressor is part of our power vacuum truck system. Now, it’s time to get started.
- We utilize a “cutting edge” tool in our reverse skipper dryer vent line to completely clear the line; we also clean the pipe that goes from the dryer to the wall, if one exists.
- As 200 pounds of compressed air surge through your dryer vent pipe, it forces any lint or debris backwards and out of the pipe. Even the toughest blockages, including animal nests, are no match for our high-powered equipment.
- The reverse skipper line reaches from one end of your dryer vent to the other, ensuring a thorough cleaning. There are some variations to this service, which may require drilling 1-inch access holes into the dryer duct to ensure our equipment reaches the entire length of the dryer duct run. Don’t worry. We’ll seal up any holes when we’re through.
- Once the line is clear, we will verify airflow, making sure it’s at peak operating performance.
- Then, we’ll pull out the dryer (when necessary), sweeping under and behind the unit. We don’t take shortcuts. This is a full-service dryer vent cleaning!
- The entire process only takes about an hour.