You focus on managing your business. We’ll handle your dirty ducts.
We never cut corners. That’s why we’ve cornered the residential air duct cleaning market.
Exquisite properties deserve exceptional care. You’re in the right hands with Duct Dudes.
Our industry-best equipment and services are best for industries.
We run a tight ship when it comes to air duct cleaning services on the high seas—or at your favorite dock.
When it comes to air duct cleaning, Duct Dudes is the superior trained, superior equipped and superior experienced team in New Jersey, New York City and Connecticut, including Bergen County, Morris County and Essex County, NJ, Dutchess County, Hudson County, Westchester County, Putnam County and Rockland County, NY, and Fairfield and New Haven, CT. Plus, you won’t find a team that’s more passionate or more proud about what we do and how we do it.
Although circumstances vary, here’s what you can expect when Duct Dudes arrives to blow away the mess in your air ducts.
- Here’s How We’ll Improve Your Health and Safety—Step by Step
- You’ll receive a courtesy call when we’re on our way to your home or business in Bergen County, Morris County and Essex County, NJ, Dutchess County, Hudson County, Westchester County, Putnam County and Rockland County, NY, and Fairfield and New Haven, CT
- When we arrive, we’ll greet you, introduce our team members and provide a brief overview of the job process.
- Before we start, we’ll lay down tarps, if needed, and our 8-inch tubing. If you request it, we’ll wear booties to protect your floors.
- We’ll cut 8-inch access holes into each trunk line. There’s no need to worry. This is the industry standard and we’ll seal the holes airtight when we’re finished.
- We’ll put our vacuum lines in place and power up our vacuum truck, which generates 16,000 CFM of vacuum pressure!
- After we remove all vent covers, our technicians will bring in the air line and viper rods, which produce 200 PSI of compressed air. We’ll connect the forward blowing skipper ball to the viper rods. Then, we’ll maneuver the rods into each and every vent with the air activated. Your dust and debris will be forced into the main trunk line and then pulled out to the vacuum. We only clean supply branches while connected to the corresponding trunk line. We do use the same technique for the return. This is essential because it prevents blowback and ensures a superior quality job.
- Once the dust and debris has been forced into the main trunk lines, we make 1-inch holes for our viper rods with the air-charged whip attachment. Our whips have one, three or eight tentacles. As the air surges through these powerful whips, all of the dust and debris are obliterated. Then, it is forced into the vacuum and sent to our truck-mounted collection system. Our reverse skipper ball is attached and used to manipulate any remaining dust and debris. Nothing gets by our eagle-eyed technicians!
- Now, we focus on the blower motor section. Given its delicate parts, we use the utmost care and attention as we wash the wires, circuit board, capacitor and fan fins. After we remove heavy debris buildup, we lightly wipe the walls and base of this area with a terry towel and cleaner. While we’re in this section, we can replace the filter if you have one on hand. If you don’t, we’ll record the filter size so you can order the proper replacement. It is very important to replace the filter. You don’t want to put a dirty filter back into clean ductwork.
- Using our industrial atomizer (and some assistance from the blower motor for longer runs), we can spray sanitizer into the trunk lines through our fogging process. Once the inside of the ductwork is coated, we’ll screw the plates into place and air seal them with our all-weather HVAC foil tape.
- Then, we’ll return the vent covers to their original positions. Your floors will be swept or vacuumed to remove any debris that may have fallen during the vent cover removal. We’ll remove our equipment and pack up our truck.
- We’ll fill out an itemized invoice and present it to you for payment. It’s as simple as that.
Let Us Blow Your Dirty Ducts Free of Garbage
To learn more about Duct Dudes or to schedule air duct cleaning for your home or business, call us at 732.899.0400 today or fill out our contact form. We proudly serve Bergen County, Morris County and Essex County, NJ, Dutchess County, Hudson County, Westchester County, Putnam County and Rockland County, NY, and Fairfield and New Haven, CT