Mold spores grow and thrive in places with excessive moisture, and in places where water damage may have occurred, such as pipes, walls or air ducts. Mold begins to grow in a number of hours and exposure to it can be hazardous, depending on the type of mold it is and the length of time a person is exposed. Signs of mold growth include a strong mildew or musty smell in the home, irritation of the nose, throat, or eyes, or if you experience allergic symptoms.
If you notice signs of mold growth in your home, it is important to consult your local restoration professionals to safely remove all mold – including the mold that you can’t see. The pros at Duct Dudes will inspect and examine your home and, if mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation. After the mold is contained, we will remove it and protect the area from future infestations to allow your ducts to continue producing clean and healthy air.