Air Duct Cleaning NJ Company Offers World-Class Service
When we started Duct Dudes nearly a decade ago, we set out with the mission to offer our customers the absolute best work and customer service. We figured that in order to be the best, it would take commitment- so we committed to providing our customers with premier air duct cleaning NJ. Our service list may not be the longest one you have ever seen, but you can rest assured that our services will be some of the best you have ever experienced. If your home or business can benefit from any of our world-class duct cleaning services, please contact us today. Our friendly representatives can be reached toll free at 1-866-Dude-911.
Wondering what to expect when we arrive at your home?
While every job is slightly different, here is a look at our typical air duct cleaning process.
- 1. Our Technicians will give the customer a courtesy call when en route to the job site
- 2. Upon arrival, we greet the customer, introducing team members and providing a brief description of the job process.
- 3. Before we begin our service, we lay down tarps, if needed, and our 8” tubing. If requested, our technicians will wear booties to protect the customer’s floors.
- 4. 8” access holes are cut into each trunk line. Don’t be alarmed, this is industry standard procedure and these holes are sealed air tight upon completion of our service.
- 5. With the access holes cut, we can now put our vacuum lines into place and power up our vacuum truck. It generates 16,000 c.f.m. of vacuum pressure!
- 6. We remove all vent covers. Our technicians will then bring in the airline and viper rods, which produce 200 p.s.i. of compressed air. We have a forward blowing skipper ball to connect to the viper rods. Maneuvering the rods into each and every vent with the air activated, dust or debris is forced into the main trunk line where it is pulled out to the vacuum. We only clean supply branches while connected to the corresponding trunk line and the same goes for the return. This is essential, as it prevents blowback and ensures the quality of the job.
- 7. Once the dust and debris has been forced into the main trunk lines, we make 1” holes for our viper rods with the air charged whip attachment. These whips have 1, 3 or 8 tentacles. All dust and debris is obliterated as the air surges through these powerful whips, it is then forced into the vacuum and sent to our truck mounted collection system. Our reverse skipper ball is attached and used to manipulate the remaining dust and debris that may have tried to linger. Nothing gets by our technicians!
- 8. Now it is time to move down to the blower motor section. Given the delicate parts in this area, the utmost care and attention is needed as we wash the wires, circuit board, capacitor and fan fins. Once heavy debris build up is removed, we perform a light wiping of the walls and base of this area with a terry towel and cleaner. While in the blower motor section, the filter can be replaced with one the customer has on hand. If the customer does not have a filter, don’t fret, we will record the filter size so that the proper replacement can be ordered by the customer. Due to cross contamination issues, it is important that the filter be replaced. You don’t want to put a dirty filter back into clean duct work.
- 9. Sanitizer can be fogged into the trunk lines using our industrial atomizer and some assistance from the blower motor for those longer runs. Once the inside of the ductwork has been coated, the plates can be screwed into place and air sealed with our all weather HVAC foil tape.
- 10. The vent covers are replaced to their original positions. The floors are swept or vacuumed for any debris that may have been dropped during the vent cover removal. (step 6) All equipment is removed and the truck is packed up nice and neat.
- 11. The itemized invoice is filled out and presented to the customer for payment. Then it is time for thanks and valediction.
You will not find another regional duct cleaner that is as thorough, well-trained and well-equipped as we are. To schedule your thorough Duct Dudes’ residential ventilation cleaning, or to inquire about our HVAC inspection service, call 866-DUDE-911 today!
Click the links below for more information:
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In New Jersey
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In East Brunswick
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In Iselin
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In Summit
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In Chatham
- Duct Dudes: Air Duct Cleaning Services In NJ