Need a trustworthy, local company in Walnutport, PA that can provide you with quality services? Duct Dudes is the right choice for you! Providing air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning service in Bath is all we do, and we do it well.
Why Have You Dryer Vent Cleaned?
There are two reasons it’s important to have your dryer vent cleaned every 1-2 years:
- It saves the life of your dryer. A clogged dryer vent makes your dryer work harder to dry your clothes. A clogged dryer is inefficient, taking longer to dry your clothes and driving up your energy bills.
- It might save your life. When your dryer vent is clogged, lint builds up and becomes a fire hazard. The heat from the dryer can ignite the lint, catching your dryer on fire – and maybe your home.
Why Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
Here are 5 reasons your air ducts may need cleaning sooner than you think:
- Home renovations. Ducts should have been sealed off before renovation started, but if they weren’t properly sealed dust and debris may have worked their way in. Cleaning the ducts to remove any construction debris is especially important in older houses that may have had lead paint or asbestos.
- Mold or mildew. If you can see mold or mildew, or suspect that insulated ducts were exposed to water, your ducts should be cleaned.
- Animal nests. Varmints like mice and squirrels like to find warm, cozy places to nest in the winter. If you see or hear evidence of animals in your ducts, you need your ductwork cleaned. But have the animals removed first!
- Odors or contaminants. If you notice odors, pet hair (or varmint hair), dust, or other debris coming out of the ducts, you need to have them cleaned.
- Unexplained allergy or illness. If you or a family member have unexplained symptoms of allergies, you may want to have your ducts cleaned.
Call Duct Dudes for Your Health and Safety
Sometimes you can see or smell a problem in your ducts or dryer vent, but not always. Mold for instance, isn’t as noticeable as a squirrel infestation. But quieter doesn’t mean safer. Mold and other contaminants can worsen health problems like asthma and allergies.
If you’re not sure, call.
We can inspect your ducts for free, but here are some signs you may need your ducts cleaned:
- If your air ducts look dirty, it’s time for a cleaning
- Your indoor air triggers allergies
- It has been at least 2 years since you last cleaned your ducts
Duct Dudes understand how important your home and health are to you and your family. Call our office today to set up your appointment! Contact us today to learn more about our air duct and dryer vent cleaning services in Walnutport, PA.