Regular air duct cleaning is the surest way to ensure that the HVAC system in your home is clean and functioning efficiently. Indoor air pollution is a widespread problem, but there are things that you can do to prevent the ductwork in your home from being contaminated.
Here are some tips from the #1 air duct cleaners in NJ, Duct Dudes:
- Use the highest efficiency air filter that’s recommended by the manufacturer of your heating and cooling system
- Change air filters regularly
- Make sure there aren’t missing filters
- Whenever the HVAC system is cleaned, ask that the cooling coils and drain pans be cleaned
- If construction is being done in your home, seal off the supply and return registers, as the HVAC system has a much higher change of becoming contaminated during renovations
- Use vacuums that are HEPA filtered
Prevent Air Duct Contamination In Your Home & Breathe Easier
At Duct Dudes, our air duct cleaning company in NJ, we guarantee an NADCA-certified technician on every job. We use only the industry’s best work standards, equipment, and training to ensure that you’re provided with the finest air duct cleaning services in the area.
Why is regular air air duct cleaning important? When the ductwork in your home is clogged, hidden dangers exist, like dust, debris, harmful bacteria and mold. Getting the ductwork in our home professionally cleaned on a regular basis helps to improve the indoor air quality in your home. Better indoor air quality helps to keep your loved ones healthy—especially those who suffer from allergies.
Prevent duct contamination in your home with these simple steps, and give the experts at Duct Dudes a call for your home’s regular air duct cleaning needs. For more information about our NJ air duct cleaning services, give us a call at (866) DUDE-911.