You might think that frequently cleaning the lint trap of your commercial dryers is enough to keep your business and everyone who frequents it safe from the threat of fire and other dryer-related problems. But the truth is that you’re only removing about 25 percent of the gunk that builds up. The other 75 percent of the dust, dirt and debris is hiding in your dryer vent system. All of that garbage restricts airflow, increases energy bills and puts you, your employees and your customers at higher risk of fire.
We’re the Tri-State Experts
At Duct Dudes, we’re specially trained and highly experienced in the unique dryer vent cleaning needs of businesses in New Jersey, New York City and Connecticut. It doesn’t matter whether your business has just a few commercial dryers or an entire fleet. It’s no sweat for Duct Dudes. We will get the job done—quickly, thoroughly and professionally.
- Here are some of the warning signs that your dryer vents need a thorough cleaning:
- It’s taking longer than usual to dry towels/clothes.
- Your towels/clothes are hotter than normal when the cycle ends.
- Your energy bills have climbed.
- The outdoor vent flap isn’t open when your dryer is in use.
- Our outstanding dryer vent cleaning services will improve your business environment and your bottom line by:
- Reducing the risk of dryer vent fires
- Cutting your energy bills
- Improving drying times
- Cutting maintenance/repair bills
- Increasing the lifespan of your dryer
We’re Certified to Keep You Satisfied!
We belong to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, which has been improving the air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning industry for 30 years by demanding the highest standards. Some of our competitors have only one NADCA-trained professional, but that’s not how we operate. When we show up at your business, you can be rest assured that a NADCA-certified technician will be on the job! That means you’ll experience the most thorough dryer vent cleaningavailable. Our industry-best equipment, industry-best training and industry-best work standards are a 100 percent guarantee.
What should you expect? Check out our step-by-step process here.
Our Equipment Will Blow You Away!
Duct Dudes takes great pride in the fact that we never settle for second best with our equipment. Our truck-mounted HEPA-filtered vacuums have the most powerful suction available in the duct and vent cleaning industry—capable of generating 16,000 CFM of negative pressure. That’s strong enough to handle the largest commercial building with ease.
We don’t just buy the best equipment. We treat it with loving care. Every vehicle and piece of equipment undergoes regular maintenance for peak operation and safety. We’ve turned our trucks into works of art with our eye-catching logo, so we make sure that they’re sparkling clean—inside and out. We train our drivers to obey traffic rules and to be company ambassadors as they move from job to job.
We’re one of the few local companies using such high-powered equipment. Our vacuum equipment uses over 200 PSI of compressed air to guarantee complete source removal cleanings. Plus, we’ve expanded our fleet so it’s capable of cleaning roughly 15,000 square feet of ductwork daily.
- Our Superior Fleet Includes:
- Super-Sized American Caddy Vac Truck
- 2 Standard-Sized American Caddy Vac Trucks
- Custom-Outfitted Van (stocked with portable equipment for specialty air duct cleanings)
Our Backup Team Is All-Powerful
Vacuum suction won’t get every speck of lint in your dryer vents. That’s why Duct Dudes uses powerful reinforcements: compressors with more than 200 PSI of compressed air to power our agitation devices. The directional and whipping attachments on our compressors loosen dust, debris, pet hair and more, channeling it toward the suction and out of your dryer vents.
We rely on these bad boys:
- Quincy 340 Air Compressors
- Quincy 325 Air Compressors
Nothing compares to our thorough dryer vent cleaning services. But you, too, can help prevent dryer fires, improve efficiency and control costs by doing the following:
- Dryer Vent Safety Tips
- Clean the lint filter. This task should be completed after every single load to prevent fires and improve drying times.
- Avoid or replace accordion-style ducts. Lint tends to build up in the ridges and sagging sections of these ducts. We recommend rigid metal ducts with smooth walls.
- Make sure to clean yearly. At least once a year, disconnect the dryer from the vent and give it a thorough cleaning with a vacuum. Duct Dudes will be more than happy to perform this job for you. Give us a call!
- Use extra care with chemical stains. You need to proceed with caution when drying clothes or towels stained with gas, cooking oil, cleaning agents or any flammable chemicals/substances. Ideally, you should wash them more than once and hang them to dry, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission. If you need to use the dryer, make sure it is on the lowest setting with a drying cycle that ends with cool-down times. If a fire should occur, keep the dryer door closed to reduce the oxygen supply. Fires need oxygen to burn.
Schedule Your Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning Today!
The health and safety of your business and everyone who sets foot on your property are our highest priorities. We’ll clean every inch of your dryer vents to your complete satisfaction. We’re the highly experienced, helpful team you can count on to handle even the trickiest dryer vent cleaning challenge. To learn more about Duct Dudes or to schedule a dryer vent cleaning for your business, call us at 732.899.0400 today or fill out our contact form. Duct Dudes will create a dryer vent maintenance schedule designed for your business equipment’s unique structure and ducting type. To schedule an on-site consultation, call or email our team today!